On the heels of several firmware updates and a couple of eye popping teaser videos industry leading drone maker DJI, today, announced the highly anticipated DJI Inspire 1. In a public event highlighted with much fanfare and a celebrity cameo by TV’s Myth Busters, DJI introduced their new flagship drone.
Highlights of the new DJI Inspire 1:
– Capture 4K Video and 12MP Stills
– 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizes Camera
– Up to 1.2 Mile Radio Range
– GPS-Based Stabilization System
– Optical Flow Sensor for Indoor Flying
– Works with DJI Lightbridge Ground System
– Full Featured App
– Live 720p HD Monitoring with Lightbridge
– Dual Controller Capabilities
– Retractable Carbon Fiber Arms
– Unobstructed 360° Shooting
– Fully Modular Upgradable System
– Intelligent Power Management
Resource Magazine contributor, Jaron Schneider, is the audience tonight and will have a full report and no doubt some great images, available later tonight or tomorrow. Make sure to come back and check out Jaron’s in-depth look at the DJI Inspire 1 announcement.
To tide you over we’ve compiled a few videos from tonight’s event highlighting the technology and design mastery behind the new DJI Inspire 1.