Ahh, social networking—a necessary evil in this day and age if you want to maintain a presence for your photography business. But how do you know which networks are best suited for you? Here, we profile the most common ones to help you decide where to dedicate your resources.
- Best for moms who are dedicated to crushing that elusive candy
- Worst for showcasing your high-res portfolio
- Best for keeping up with the Kardashians (and the Wests)
- Worst for getting noticed amidst 3,000 other Tweets being sent at the exact same moment
- Best for making your friends jealous of your fall foliage-themed hike
- Worst for linking to anything besides Instagram
- Best for planning your DIY bar mitzvah, DIY custom shelving unit, DIY Halloween costume, etc.
- Worst for those who care about copyright issues
- Best for being found by potential new clients
- Best for photographers who would rather spend time behind the camera than worrying about marketing and SEO
- Best for making sure your work is the first thing people notice
- Worst for professional photographers who don’t want more bookings
Photographer Central is the most comprehensive directory for professional photographers of all genres. Get discovered by new clients in your area who are looking for your exact set of skills and start making more money.
Isn’t it time you got out of the social networking rat race?
Interested in learning more about Photographer Central and how they can help working professionals like you? Sign up for a free trial today.
This post is brought to you in part by our friends at Photographer Central.