Photoshelter, a popular photography hosting service, has just released a very clean new mobile app that they say is “designed to help bridge the gap between your time spent inside the ‘office’ and the life you live out in the world.” Photoshelter put a ton of their features into the new app that allow you to manage the account with just your iPhone (Android is coming soon).
The new mobile app gives you access to…
- Search and view your images right from your mobile device.
- Respond to client requests by sending images with just a few taps.
- Price images for sale.
- Get notified instantly when clients download images or when you make a sale.
- Manage access and permissions to control who sees and shares your work.
- Upload images directly from your iPhone’s camera roll.
- Post images from your archive to social media.
- View basic account statistics (e.g. storage utilization, recent uploads, number of images, etc).
This app looks a lot more fully operational than the suite of apps currently offered by competitors, and it’s all in one. If you’re already a Photoshelter user, this is probably amazing news and you’re downloading it right now. If you’re not a Photoshelter user, perhaps this might sway you to try their service. I know I’m interested.
For more, visit Photoshelter’s blog.