Announced today by Adobe, is an update to their video editing and publishing software, adding a plethora of new and exciting features designed specifically to those working in the 4K and 8K resolutions and those looking for a mobile solution to light video editing. These features are available for update as of right now, and a breakdown of the new features are listed below.
- Premiere Pro CC has added features to those working in 4k-8k footage, with comprehensive native format support of UltraHD, without the need of transcoding beforehand. Simply drop and drag the files into Premiere’s timeline, and get to work.
- Continued color advancements for High Dynamic Range (HDR) workflows have also been improved in Adobe Premiere Pro CC, improving color fidelity and adjustments in both Premiere and After Effects.
- Introduction to a touch environment with Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC and Character Animator designed specifically for the Microsoft Surface Pro and Windows 8 tablets, along with support for Apple trackpads devices.
- Duration and looping features added to Remix, a new feature in Audition CC. Remix automatically rearranges music to any duration while maintaining musicality and structure.
- Native Destination Publishing has been added to Adobe Media Encoder, allowing you to automatically upload content to social platforms such as YouTube, Vimeo and more.
- Adobe Anywhere, a workflow platform for enterprise teams to add and collaborate on projects with ease. Adds the ability to be deployed as either a multi-location streaming solution or a single location collaboration-only version.
For more information about these additions, you can view the official press release from Adobe. These features and more can be found by simply updating your Creative Cloud applications to their latest versions. If you’ve used some of these new tools, let us know what you think in the comments below.