Serif has announced a set of features that will be included in the next update of Affinity Photo, version 1.5. Those features are outlined in the short promo video seen here. And good news for Windows users, as the update will also be included in the upcoming Windows version of the software, which Serif expects to hit public beta around the same time these updates go live for Mac users.
Those added features announced today include:
- Advanced HDR merge producing full 32-bit linear color space images
- An entirely new workspace for tone mapping
- Focus stacking to bring depth to multiple combined images
- Batch processing for smoother, faster workflow
- Macros to record and replay a set of commands
- An all-new way to edit 360 degree images
Non-destructive editing, raw processing and end-to-end color management are standard.
Affinity Photo is available at a 20% discount price of £29.99 / $39.99 / €39.99 until Thursday, July 21, as part of a promotion to mark its first anniversary, before reverting to £39.99 / $49.99 / €49.99.
That’s it, no subscription (and Serif makes this very known, probably because they want to appeal to those tired of the Adobe system).
Windows users can register now to take part in the free public beta at affinity.serif.com/windows.