Losing valuable data is a terrifying thought–thank goodness there’s a place that can recover any lost data quickly and securely. With the highest hard drive recovery success rate the industry has ever seen, it’s understandable why DriveSavers Data Recovery is the worldwide leader in data recovery services. Currently attending WPPI 2012 in Las Vegas, DriveSavers just released some useful safety tips to help photographers who use flash memory cards. To prevent data loss DriveSavers suggests you:
- Back up images – use CD/DVDs, external hard drives etc.
- Transfer photos from flash memory to computer ASAP
- Make duplicate copies of images in secure location
- Use the protective cases/holders when carrying flash memory cards around
- Replace flash memory cards regularly
For the rest of DriveSavers recommendations and to learn more about their services, click HERE