INTERESTED IN AN INTERNSHIP?
We offer internship positions in the following fields:
– Graphic Design
– Social Media/Marketing
– Must bring your own laptop.
– Must be able to commit to a minimum of two to three days a week for three months.
– Must be available for the full office hours of 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
– Must be self-motivated, responsible, enthusiastic and have an eclectic sense of humor.
WORTHY TO NOTE:
– The Resource Magazine office is located in DUMBO, Brooklyn (Take the F train to York St.)
– Resource Magazine is unable to sponsor students needing H1 Visas at this time.
– Resource Magazine is an equal opportunity employer.
– This is an unpaid position, and college credit is required.
– The internship runs for a minimum of the three months so interns can experience the full production cycle of the magazine.
– This is a very hands-on position and you will be working closely with Resource’s top staff. We encourage our interns to get their hands dirty, so don’t worry, you’ll be doing a lot more than getting coffee!
-We strongly encourage our interns to be self-motivated, responsible and enthusiastic.
HOW TO APPLY:
For Writing/Editorial, Photography/Video, and Social Media/Marketing positions, please email a cover letter, resume, and samples of your work to Billy Murray.
We look forward to working with you!